Tui Na / Acupressure Massage
Ancient Chinese Massage to improve your well being. We aim to releasing blockages from the meridians -invisible pathways in the body on which QI (vital energy) flows, in order to enhance your Vital energy! According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, pain is an indication that QI is blocked.
Typically performed with oil, using long and slow strokes and by applying pressure, rubbing, pushing and grasping movements on specific areas through the reflex zones of the entire body.
• Relieve chronic muscle tension by loosening muscles
• Improve energy levels and organ functions
• Ease spasm and pains, Strengthen joints
• Promote relaxation
Cupping Detox Body Massage
Cupping Massage is a Healing therapy used in Traditional Chinese Medecin by stimulating the meridians, the subtle channels of energy that run through the body.
With a glass hand device which connected to an auto mechanism system, to create suctions on the specific areas that need to be treated. The skin and superficial muscle is sucked into the cup, counteracting stagnant energy.
This device can be left on one spot or moved around to create a “reverse massaging” effect – rather than applying pressure, the tissue is pulled upwards. In fact oil is used in the treatment to facilitate this movement.
Cupping treatment causes no pain, but there can be a sensation of tightness on the area that has been sucked up into the cup, which is relieved when the cup is removed.
• Remove toxins and help energy move around the body
• Stimulate blood flow, relax congested muscles
• Treat stiffness in the body and relieve pain.
Hot Stone Massage.
Using a combination of hot stones and massage, this Ancient Asian Massage Technique will bring you to a deep state of body and mind relaxation.
The benefits of Massage therapy :
* Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis,
carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
* Decreases pain and muscle spasms
* Reduces chronic stress and tension
* Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
*Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles
* Improvement of circulatory function * Palpitation
* Regulating & betterment of automatic nervous system
* Removal of pain * Neck/ Back pain * Headache * Migraine
* Relaxation of stiff muscles& tendons * Eczema * Shingles
* Facilitates the flow of the lymph * Skin Itching * Genitals Itching
* Improves the flow of Blood within the joints * Rheumatoid Arthritis
* Improves the secretion of the Digestive fluids * Bed-Wetting
* The most dramatic effect is upon the skin * Sciatica * Low Back Pain
& the body fluid flow in the arteries & veins increases, * Arthritis
Thus resulting into detoxification. * IBS ( Irritable bowel syndrome )
* It helps open up the chest & benefits the lungs, therefore useful in
respiratory problems * Frozen Shoulder * Chronic Bronchitis
* Tight and stiff muscles * Indigestion * Skin toning and firming
* Back pain, sciatica, piriformis syndrome, IT band pain ( Iliotibial Band
Syndrome ), plantar fasciitis * Helps to balance PH levels
* Respiratory conditions: asthma, bronchitis * Overweight * Sexual Drive
* Emotional balance: anxiety, depression, stress, migraines * Sports injuries
* High blood pressure by calming the nervous system * Smoking Addiction
* Cellulite * Sciatica * Insomnia * Colon and other digestive disorders
* TMJD’s ( Temporomandibular joint and muscle disorders )
* Facial paralysis * Stretch marks * Pulls stagnant fluids to the surface
* Removes toxic pathogens * Cellulite * Tennis Elbow
* Deep tissue work * Moves stagnation and drains fluids * Dysmenorrhea
* Relieves Inflammation * Nervous System Sedation * Impotence
* Loosens Adhesions * Fatigue
* Promotes fresh oxygenated blood & lymph * Abdominal Pain
* Treats muscle and joint pain, stiffness, and arthritis * Depression * Low Energy
* Pulls blood supply to the Skin * Strengthens the immune system
* Treats stress, depression and anxiety * Constipation * Insomnia
* Relieves Stress : Stress relief is key to achieving a healthier lifestyle. Even
a single massage session can significantly lower heart rate, cortisol and
insulin levels all of which help reduce daily stress.
* Improves Circulation : The pressure created by massage therapy moves
blood through congested areas. This causes new blood to flow in, resulting
improved body function.
* Lower Blood Pressure : High blood pressure has more misconceptions than
nearly any other medical condition. But one effective way to stave off high
blood pressure naturally is massage therapy.
* Relaxes Muscles
* Promotes Deeper and Easier Breathing
* Massage Training the body how to relax.
* Strengthens the Immune System : Studies indicate that regular massage
can naturally increase the immune system’s cytotoxic capacity–the activity
level of the body’s natural "killer cells".
* Massage helps the body pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
* Improves Rehabilitation after Injury : Rehabilitation can be frustrating.
A continual massage program can accelerate the recovery process,
as well as help you relax and stay motivated.